Open Enrollment: Full & Part Time Real Estate Agents
Date Posted: 09/05/2020 – Never Expire
Homelis Realty Inc. is a customer solution driven Brokerage. We’re looking for bright, forward-thinking rockstars who want to work in an upbeat and collaborative environment. The perfect candidate will have a passion for helping others, a strong work ethic, and the tenacity needed to juggle multiple deals at the same time. You bring the service and we’ll bring the leads!
Job Type: Real Estate Agent
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
Benefits: Flexible schedule | Work Remotely
Schedule: Monday to Friday . Weekend
Location: 1490 Sunshadow Dr. Ste 2000, Casselberry, FL 32707
Top Reasons to Work at Homelis Realty
- 100% Commission Spilt
- Positive Office Culture
- Ongoing Training
- Full Support Staff
- #1 growing Brand in Real Estate
- Free Email, Phone Number & CRM
- E & O Insurance
- Responsive Transaction Manager
- Lead Generation
- Website Spotlight
- No Monthly Fee – Literally!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Create notes on all client communications and developments
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Maintain a positive and exciting social media presence
- Closed at least 4 deals monthly
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Exceptional/Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills
- Responsible and ethical
- Real Estate License must be in good standing with the local Realtor board
- Must be able to multitask
- High school education or equivalent
JOIN OUR TEAM AND EXPERIENCE GROWTH TOGETHER
Begin your application for Realtor Full Time below
Email a copy of your resume using the button below.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.